Hey Lovely! Before you start your baking today, I wanted to let you know about a super cute foodie inspired Earring subscription box that I sell to support this page and the people who make it possible.
EarCandy is limited edition and totally collectible with each set only available for 30 days. They come to you with a tiny recipe kit and whole lotta love to say ThankYou for supporting my continued ability to keep making free recipe content that hopefully sparks a little joy in your home. You can find this months set here and you can opt out anytime you like. Here’s a couple of pics of previous designs
- Take Equal Parts (eg. 100g to 100g or 3oz to 3oz) of unsalted butter and dark or milk chocolate. I used 300g of each to frost 12 cupcakes
- Pour your chocolate and butter into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute intervals, and stir in between until the mixture it’s smooth.
- Cover your chocolate mixture, and chill for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Whip your chilled frosting with an electric hand mixer.
- Place frosting into a dispoable piping bag with a star piping tip.
- Pipe onto your favorite cupcakes (I used chocolate mud cakes from my cookbook!)
- Add sprinkles, and place a candy cherry on top.
Here’s a video if you’re a more visual learner 🙂