No bake tarts are one of my favorite secrets in the dessert world. While looking and tasting amazing, they’re also recipes that will always impress your friends. The secret is, though, that no bake tarts are actually quite easy to make! To view more no bake recipes click here. Today I wanted to share my No Bake Toblerone Tart!
This recipe requires very minimal ingredients, but one thing you will absolutely need is a tart pan with a removable base. It makes handling the tart sooooo much easier when it comes to serving time. It also keeps your tart well structured and beautiful.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 stick butter
- 4 cups crushed white cookies (graham crackers, shortbread etc)
- 1 x 400g Toblerone
- 250ml heavy / whipping cream
- 400g milk chocolate
- About 10 smaller 45g Toblerone’s for the decoration
- 9 inch tart pan with removable base
- Small mason jar or glass
- Sharp knife
- Start by melting your butter in the microwave, then pour your melted over your your crushed white cookies. Stir thoroughly until the crackers have a consistency of wet sand.
- Pour your crushed cookie and butter mixture into the tart tin. Disperse evenly and press down firmly. Make sure to also press the cookie mixtures onto the walls of the tart pan. You may even use a small glass or mason jar to make sure the base is extra compact.
- Run a sharp knife along the top of the tart so that the crumbs fall away from the base.
- Add about 5-6 large triangles of Toblerone to your milk chocolate. Add heavy whipping cream. Then, microwave for 30 second intervals, and stir in between.
- Pour your melted Toblerone filling onto the base of your tart. Use the back of your spoon to disperse evenly all the way out to the edges. Give your tart a few light taps, and transfer to the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Lay your Toblerone on top of your tart. I chose to cover my tart entirely in Toblerone, but if you do not want that much Toblerone you may also add whipped cream or frosting.
This Toblerone Tart is everything!!! 😍😍😍
-For the full printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2hPFHT5
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips