S’mores – the irresistible combination of gooey marshmallows, decadent chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers. In this blog post, we’re diving into the world of S’mores Desserts with a focus on easy-to-make treats and DIY recipes from My Cupcake Addiction.
Whether you’re a seasoned S’mores enthusiast or a curious dessert lover, these ideas are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. S’mores Hot Chocolate Jars – #Freakchoc
The most OTT hot chocolate you will have this holiday season! Here is what you will need:
- 1/4 cup of your favorite chocolate
- 2 cups of milk
- Crushed Graham crackers (or Digestives in 🇦🇺)
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Glucose, corn syrup, or honey
- Apply a thin coating of Glucose, corn syrup or honey to the outer rim of a mason jar or your preferred glass.
- Dip the glass into your crushed cookies and let them coat the rim.
- Drizzle chilled chocolate syrup inside the glass to create a ‘drip’ effect.
- Skewer 2 marshmallows and lightly toast them to give them texture and colour depth.
- Combine your milk and chocolate over heat until combined.
- Pour your hot chocolate into your decorated glass, top with whipped cream and decorate with marshmallows, cookies and chocolate.
2. S’mores Chocolate Marshmallow Pie
My Cupcake Addiction brings you a delightful S’mores Pie that captures the essence of this classic treat. This simple and sweet recipe is a nod to campfire nostalgia and is sure to be a hit.
- 120g melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 500g crushed white cookies (graham crackers if available)
- 360g milk chocolate
- MARSHMALLOWS!! As many as you can fit
- Tart tin with a removable base
- Glass cup
- Preheat oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Mix ½ cup of sugar with 500g of crushed white cookies, then stir in melted butter until the consistency resembles wet sand.
- Pour the base mixture into the tart tin, press it firmly, and use a glass cup to ensure a compact base.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cover the pie crust base with milk chocolate and top it with as many marshmallows as you can fit.
- Bake for another 5-15 minutes or until marshmallows are cooked.
- Remove from the tin, cut, and serve!
You can also see the recipes made by watching the YouTube video below:
Which one will you make this holiday season? Tell us in the comments.