Tiramisu is rich with with chocolate and coffee flavours, and one of the most decadent desserts! In the past I’ve shown you a Deconstructed Tiramisu (you can find that recipe here). This takes that idea, and puts it in a mason jar. This is my Tiramisu for Mini Mason Munchies. If you love this series and small treats, you can check out my Strawberry Shortcake recipe, and my Apple Pie recipe.
All of the ingredients should be fairly easy to find! If anything, you might have to be on the hunt for the Italian ingredients. If your local store doesn’t carry them, you can purchase the sponge finger biscuits here and the mascarpone here. You could also probably find that at a local Italian deli! Enjoy!
- Take 2 sponge finger biscuits and dip each one in the coffee for approx 3 seconds and place in the base of each mason jar.
- Combine the mascarpone, vanilla, sugar and cream and whip for about 3-5 minutes (until well combined and forming soft peaks – don’t overwhip). Divide into 4 lots.
- Pipe about 2-3 tbsp. of mascarpone mixture.
- Dip 2 more sponge finger biscuits and add another layer.
- Top with more of the mascarpone mixture.
- Use the back of a knife to flatten the tops of each mason jar.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals and dip half of the finger biscuits. Let it set.
- Place stencil on top of the jar and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top. Garnish with chocolate coated biscuit.
- Place the chocolate dipped lady finger on top of the mason jar for garnish.
Coffee? Chocolate? I’m in love! 😍
For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2rBdCaG
What You’ll Need:
- 20 sponge finger biscuits
- 1 cup of very strong black coffee
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ dark chocolate
- Optional (For garnishing):
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips