Baking in the kitchen is one of my fave times, and I enjoy sharing that time with loved ones. Meet Squish, my son who LOVES helping me out in the kitchen. Today, he and I are going to be showing you how to make an easy recipes that’s perfect if you ever need a helping hand. This is my Giant Nutella Cookie Pizza! For more Nutella recipes, check out my Nutella Oreo Cheesecake Jars.
This recipe is so easy! Let your little one get hands on and creative. Make this recipe special for them! We LOVE chocolate, so we used tons of chocolate chips and Nutella! Maybe just avoid the fruity candies. Nutella + fruity candies = an…interesting flavour combination.
- Prehead a moderate oven (175C/350F)
- Pour brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla extract, and softened butter into a large bowl. Beat with an electric hand mixer until they are creamed together.
- Add an egg and mix it through.
- Add half of your flour mixture, and stir with a wooden spoon. Mix it through.
- Then add the second half of flour through.
- Pour the flour onto the bench. Knead together so it begins to take the consistency of dough.
- Flatten your cookie out. Place a handful of chocolate, and fold it in.
- Place your giant cookie dough and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use your hands to flatten out the cookie so that it’s fairly even in size.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the pizza cool slightly.
- Pour Nutella over the top of the cake. Use a spoon to spread the cookie out towards the edges. Leave about ½ an inch of cookie exposed.
- Place mini Oreo cookies, marshmallows, and M&MS over the top of the pizza.
This is the perfect dessert pizza! YUM! 🍕🍫🍪
What You’ll Need:
- 115g / 4oz Caster (fine) sugar
- 115g / 4oz Brown sugar
- 150g / 5oz Butter (I used salted butter but you can use unsalted and add a pinch of salt to this recipe)
- 315g / 11oz Plain flour, sifted
- 150g / 5oz Dark chocolate pieces, cut into chunks
- 150g / 5oz Milk chocolate chips
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 xl egg
- Nutella (if you have a nut allergy you can also use ganache or frosting)
- Mini m&m/s
- Mini Oreo cookies
- Mini marshmallows
- *Note: We like a LOT of chocolate in our cookies so you can reduce this to as little as 50g of each chocolate without altering the rest of the recipe.
- Offset Spatula
- Baking Tray
- Parchment Paper
- ElectricHand Mixer
- Wooden spoon
- Sharp knife (to serve)
I’m funnier in PODCAST! Catch ‘Bake My Day’ on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/BakeMyDay
@elise_strachan for my DIY’s & Home Renos LINK