There’s nothing quite as refreshing as sweet desserts with fresh fruit. It makes us sweet fanatics feel a liiiiitle less guilty. For today’s recipe, I’m going to be showing you how to make a Strawberry Shortcake! But not just any Strawberry Shortcake — a Mini Mason Munchie! If you love this series and these small treats, check out my Lemon Meringue Pie and Tiramisu.
One of my favorite parts of this recipe is how easy it is! Pretty much everything can be purchased at the store! In this recipe, it calls to whip the cream yourself, but if you are rushed for time you could buy it already whipped, as well! This is super easy to transport, and is the perfect summer treat. Enjoy!
- Roughly break the shortbread cookies into chunks and divide into 4 lots. Add a tablespoon of shortbread cookies to the jar.
- Slice about half an inch thick of pound cake. Use the cookie cutter to cut 8 circles.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of jam.
- Take 12 strawberries and cut the tips. Cut it in half and stick it to the jar. Dice the remaining strawberries.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Use a piping bag until strawberries are covered.
- Add another slice of pound cake and a tablespoon of jam.
- Add more shortbread cookies.
- Add the diced strawberries.
- Top with more whipped cream, and garnish with a strawberry and some strawberry biscuit sticks.
Shortcake in a jar? This recipe is EVERYTHING! 🍓
For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2qwVPyB
What You’ll Need:
- 12 shortbread cookies broken into chunks
- 15 Fresh Strawberries
- 1 pack of store bought pound cake
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 jar strawberry jam
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips