Lemon Meringue Pies are the epitome of summer, BBQs, and picnics. The difficult thing about pies, though, is transporting, slicing, and serving. For today’s Mini Mason Munchies, I’m going to take a large version of Lemon Meringue Pie and put into a tiny mason jar. Today, I’ll be showing you how to make a Mini Mason Munchie for a Lemon Meringue Pie. If you love these bite sized recipes, check out my Cookies and Cream parfait and my Strawberry Shortcake.
This recipe is absolutely DELICIOUS, but what takes this recipe over the top are these super adorable Lemon Gummy Candies! You can purchase those here! If you are transporting these, I recommend not topping the mason jar with whipped cream, gummies, and the meringue until after your arrival.
- Roughly break up cookies and divide into 2 lots. Evenly distribute 1 lot between 4 mason jars.
- Divide lemon curd into 2 halves and evenly distribute one half between the 4 mason jars.
- Roughly break up 4 meringues and sprinkle on top of the lemon curd.
- Whip cream to soft peaks – divide half the cream between 4 mason jars.
- Repeat layering of cookies, lemon curd, meringue and cream to fill 4 mason jars
- Top with fresh whipped cream, a mini meringue, lemon zest and a gummy lemon wedge.
Lemon Meringue in a jar? Yes please! 🍋
What You’ll Need:
- 12 shortbread cookies, roughly broken
- 1 Jar of lemon curd
- 2 cups Whipping cream
- Lemon zest
- 8 Store-bought meringues, roughly broken up
- Lemon Gummy Candies
- Electric hand mixer
- Mason Jar
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips