Cookies and Cream are one of my FAVORITE flavour combinations! I LOVE Oreos, and I just couldn’t help myself when launching this new series! I knew I had to come up with something Cookies and Cream for Miniature Mason Munchies! Today, I’ll be showing you how to make a Cookies and Cream Parfait! If you love mason jars + sweets check out my Lemon Meringue Pie and my Banoffee Pie.
This parfait has a twist, and that twist is delicious COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM! YUM! You can purchase cookies and cream ice cream, or you can use my recipe that you can find in my 2 Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich. You can find that recipe here. Enjoy!!!
- Finely crush 6 oreo cookies.
- Whip cream to soft peaks and gentle add crushed oreos.
- Break oreos in half and place about 4 halves in each mason jar.
- Pipe about 2 tbsp whipped cream.
- Layer more oreo halves. Pipe more whipped cream
- Layer more Oreos.
- Repeat until 4 jars are full to the brim.
- Refrigerate with the lid on 2-4 hours (or overnight)
- Top with a generous scoop of cookies and cream ice cream, some Oreo crumbs and oreo wafer stix.
If you LOVE Oreos you GOTTA try this. 😋
For the printable recipe click here:
What You’ll Need:
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 scoops Cookies & cream ice cream
- Oreo Wafer Stix
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips