I think everyone has had that moment where they’ve stepped on a Lego, and truly wanted to die. They’re painful, but kids LOVE them. As an homage to those painful little bricks, I’m going to be showing you guys how to make a painless an edible version of the toy. These are my no bake Lego Candy Bars! If you love Legos, check out my Giant Lego Cake!
I personally would recommend a silicone mold. It makes removing the chocolate from the molds SUPER easily. You can definitely use a plastic mold, but if you can use the silicone mold, you should! You can purchase one here. These are easy to customise for the recipient.
- Place about half of your melted chocolate into a snap seal bag. Cut a corner from the snap seal bag.
- Fill the lego mold with melted chocolate. Make sure to get the chocolate into those dots in the Lego mold. Only fill the mold about ⅔ of the way full. Give the mold a few hard taps on the bench before transferring to the fridge to set.
- Cut your candy bars so that they are finely chopped.
- Fill your mold with various candy fillings (Reeses, Snickers, and mini M&Ms). Don’t
fill them all the way to the edges of the mold.
- Pipe melted chocolate over each of the candy fillings so that they are completely covered. Make sure the chocolate gets down the sides of each section. Tap your mold on the bench again, before transferring to the fridge to set.
- Remove all of your Lego pieces from the mold.
Legos are WAY more fun when you can eat them! 😋
For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2hNXEoP
What You’ll Need:
- Melted chocolate or candy melts (any colours you like!)
- Candy fillings – whatever your favourite is – I used mini m&m’s. reeves peanut butter cups and snickers
- Silicone LEGO brick mould (or plastic is fine)
- Craft mat or chopping board
- 2 x snap seal bags
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips