Peeps are a staple of the Easter season. Whether you like them or hate them, they’re part of Easter. With the holiday just around the corner, I wanted to give you guys a recipe that you could share with all your peeps (sorry I had to…) with this Easter Peeps Strawberry Milkshake! If you love milkshakes, check out my Rainbow Unicorn Milkshake.
The below recipe is for two milkshakes, so consider that while buying ingredients, or pick someone special to share your milkshake with! 🙂
- Pour your whipping cream over your white chocolate. Microwave for 30 second intervals and stir in between until it’s runny and smooth. Add blue food coloring to the ganache and mix well. Put your blue ganache in a snap seal bag and smooth it out. Set aside.
- Grab two pink bunny peeps. Use your finger to spread the glucose all over the bunny. Slide the peeps into your mason jar, and press it against the mason jar wall. Make sure everything is flat against the glass.
- Cut a generous tip from the bottom corner of your snap seal bag of ganache. Drizzle the ganache down the inside of the mason jar, and try and avoid the peeps if possible. Let your mason jar set in the fridge.
- Place your remaining whipping cream in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip the cream to stiff peaks. Add yellow food dye to make this a bright yellow whipped cream! Transfer the whipped cream into your piping bag
- Place a cup of whole milk, strawberry milk powder, and four large scoops of ice cream into a blender. Blend well.
- Remove your mason jar from the fridge. Place two straws into your mason jar (you can even put a peep through one!). Pour your milkshake directly into the glass. Then, pipe your bright yellow whipped cream on top in a swirling motion. Finally, garnish with bright Easter colored sprinkles.
This milkshake is so cute! 👯 Who would you want to share this with?
For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2noa1a1
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 peeps bunnies
- 3tbsp strawberry milk powder
- 8 good scoops vanilla or strawberry ice cream
- 1tbsp glucose (or light corn syrup)
- White chocolate
- Whipping cream
- Easter colored sprinkles
- Yellow and blue food coloring
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips