I’m gonna just say it: I think that Easter chocolate is above all other chocolate. It’s true. I’m not sure what the chocolate manufactures do around this time of year, but they’re doing the right things. In honor of the Easter season, I’m bringing you a recipe that combines Easter sweets and milkshakes. No, it’s not the Peepshake, but it is my Easter Bunny Milkshake!
- Take the chocolate bunny and peel away just the tip of the ear, making sure not to remove the foil.
- Use the knife to make a small hole on the tip of the ears.
- Put the powder, milk & cream in the mason jar. Shake and mix well for about 2-3 mins.
- Pour chocolate in the bunny.
- Pipe the whipped cream and add the straw.
- Garnish with sprinkles and cherry (optional)
This Easter Bunny Milkshake is EXACTLY what I needed for Easter! MMM! 🐇
Check out the full video on Facebook: http://bit.ly/EasterBunnyMilkshakeFB
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. Chocolate flavored milk powder
- Whipped cream