Five Nights at Freddy’s was a game that truly took the world by storm. After tons and tons of requests, I’m finally doing it…I’m going to give you guys a Five Nights at Freddy’s Cake! I collabed with Feast of Fiction to give you guys this incredibly simple, and fun, cake! Check out Feast of Fiction’s Five Nights at Freddy’s Cupcakes!
I kept this cake SUPER simple with the store bought frosting, prepared round cake, and red piping gel. You can make this as complex or as simple as you’d like. You could use a chocolate mud cake and a buttercream frosting. I would recommend to keep the red piping gel, though. It makes the blood look shiny, which is more creepy because it’s more realistic (eeek!).
- Frost an already made round cake. Make sure the frosting is as flat and even as possible.
- Pour purple and yellow candy melts into snap seal bags. Use a pair of scissors to cut a fine corner tip from each bag.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over your template. Then, use the purple candy melts to outline the outside of the block letters. Once the purple is set, fill in with the yellow candy melts.
- Tap the parchment paper on the bench to level off the candy melts, and let the letters set.
- Use red piping gel to splatter blood lengthwise across the top of the cake. Also use a splatter effect.
- Place the lettering straight on to the blood.
- Sprinkle colorful sprinkles around the lettering.
I’ll share this cake if you promise there will be no jump scares. Please. 👻
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2pIpVOL
What You’ll Need:
- Round cake
- Store bought frosting/buttercream frosting
- Purple and yellow candy melts
- Red piping gel
- Offset spatula
- Snap seal bags
- Let’s Eat template
- Parchment paper
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips