Look, I’m no stranger to giant candy recipes. They’re one of my favorite things to make because regular candy sized bars just aren’t big enough. Today, I’m bringing you a giant candy bar recipe that takes the cake (so to speak) as one of the easiest giant candy bar recipes I’ve probably ever done. This is my 3 ingredient, no bake GIANT Twix Bar! For more giant recipes, check out my Giant Samoa Cookie, Giant Peanut Butter Cup, and my Giant M&M Pinata
Although this giant candy bar is no bake, it does require a lot of time in the fridge. Make sure you plan that accordingly for when you want to serve this giant treat. One of my favourite parts of this recipe is when you finally get to pour that melted chocolate over the top of the Twix bar. It’s so oddly satisfying! Just remember to keep a baking sheet lined with parchment paper under so that it catches all of the melted chocolate. While making just one of these could be really fun, imagine making a few and bringing them together to make a MAMMOTH sized Twix bar.
- Pour melted chocolate directly into your bar tin lined with parchment paper. Use a spoon to distribute the chocolate evenly.
- Tap your tin on the bench to level off the chocolate. Transfer to the fridge to set.
- Melt your caramel chews in the microwave for 30 second intervals. This should take about about a minute and a half.
- Spoon caramel over the fridge set chocolate tin. Use the back of a spoon to get the caramel as evan as you can.
- Place shortbread biscuits over the top of the caramel. Transfer to the fridge to set.
- Once set, remove tin from the fridge.
- Melt down more caramel and chocolate. Pour that over the layer of biscuits.
- Add on another layer of biscuits.
- Once the next layer of biscuits is in place, pour another layer of chocolate over the top of the biscuits. Let the chocolate pour down the sides of the tin. Level off the chocolate by tapping the tin on the bench.
- Transfer the tin to the fridge for a few hours (the longer the better) to set.
- Remove the chocolate from the tin, and remove the parchment paper from the chocolate.
- Place 2 glasses on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the chocolate bar on the 2 glasses.
- Pour melted chocolate over the top of the Twix bar. Use a spatula to smooth out the sides. Run your spatula under the chocolate bar as well.
- Use a spoon to drag the chocolate back over the top of the chocolate without pushing the chocolate over the sides of the bar.
It’s not bad to eat only one Twix bar, right? 🍫
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2gTcxXr
What You’ll Need:
- 1kg melted compound chocolate (that’s chocolate that doesn’t contain the ingredient cocoa butter – if you’re in the USA, chocolate candy melts are your best option)
- 2 packets Walkers shortbread biscuits
- 2 bags Werthers soft caramel chews
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips