Sometimes it’s hard to pick between cake and candy (it’s an internal dilemma I face every day as a baker!) This is a recipe where you don’t have to! I’m bringing my love for both cake and candy together in this simple, and tasty treat. These are my Snickers Cake Pops! If you LOVE Snickers check out my Giant Ice Cream Snickers Candy Bar!
If this is your first time making cake pops, refer to make basic cake pop recipe here. I also give you guys a fun and easy way to decorate these.
What You’ll Need:
- Snickers Bars
- Cake pop mix
- Unsalted peanuts
- Melted chocolate
- Lollipop sticks
- Fondant rolling pin
- Snap seal bag
- Sharp knife
- Cake pop stand
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Printable Snickers bar logo
- Blue and red ribbon
- Double sided sticky tape
- Use a sharp knife to chop up your Snickers bar.
- Use your fingers to roll or pinch the Snickers pieces so that they are more rounded.
- Place some cake pop mix in your hand and flatten it out. Place the Snickers right in the middle. Then, round the cake pop and Snickers into a tight ball.
- Take a lollipop stick and dip it into a piece of melted chocolate. Press the lollipop stick through the bottom of the cake pop. Make sure it goes through the Snickers piece, too.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat previous steps for desired number of cake pop pieces.
- Transfer to the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Place peanuts into a snap seal bag. Use a fondant rolling pin to crush the nuts so that they are varied in size. Some fine, some chunky.
- Remove cake pops from the fridge. Dip cake pop directly into a container of melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip off the cake pop.
- Sprinkle peanuts over the top of the cake pop.
- Place in a cake pop stand to set. Optional:
- Tie a red or blue bow around the lollipop stick just below the cake pop.
- Stick a piece of double sided tape lengthwise on the lollipop stick.
- Place the printable Snickers logo over vertically.
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2gQnPKn
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips