We’ve all had our heart broken before, and it’s not a pleasant feeling. But dry those eyes and jump in the kitchen, because I’m going to bring you a recipe to help repair that broken heart. Revenge is a dish best served piping hot, smothered in Nutella and topped with ice cream 🙂 This is my Microwave Chocolate Nutella Brownie recipe. Don’t think of that rude boy or girl that broke your heart….Think of all this gooey chocolate you’re about to eat…or about rainbows and unicorns.
This is normally the part where I give extra recipes, or give sound advice on how to best achieve this recipe. This Chocolate Nutella Brownie is pretty easy to follow, so I just want to remind all of you that you’re beautiful, important, and #worthit. Treat yourself and love yourself!
What You’ll Need:
- 4tbsp flour*
- 2tbsp butter
- 2-4tbsp chocolate chips **
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1tbsp brown sugar (or just extra white if you have no brown)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (or peppermint, or orange, or coffee…)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Ice Cream
- Large bowl
- Mason jar
- Ice cream scoop
* I used self raising but if you’re using plain, add 1/4 TEASPOON of Baking Powder
** Optional, but delicious – also consider m&m’s or chopped reese’s here
- Place brown and white sugar, vanilla essence, and melted butter into a large bowl. Stir well with a spatula
- Add eggs and oil to the mixture and continue to blend.
- Stir in self raising flour, cocoa, and chocolate chips.
- Place chocolate mixture into a mason jar. Microwave for 30 second intervals for about 1-2 minutes. It’s done when the mixture springs back slightly.
- Pour Nutella or frosting over the top of the brownie mixture.
- Scoop ice cream on top.
Make eating chocolate your post breakup remedy! 💜
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2hBtaUo
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips