Gravity defying illusions can take an ordinary cupcake and really turn it up a notch to make it extraordinary . No matter what, gravity defying illusions will constantly impress your friends and family! They’re just so cool! Today, I’m giving you guys M&M Gravity Defying Cupcakes.
For this recipe, you’re going to want to work with rich, decadent chocolate cupcakes. You can find that recipe here. You’ll also want a chocolate ganache frosting for the cupcakes. You can find that recipe here. You’ll be working with melted chocolate. Make sure you let those chocolate sticks set over M&Ms to achieve that falling candy effect! That’s what makes the illusion what it is!
- Place melted dark chocolate in a tall glass. Then, stick the bread side of your Pocky into the chocolate. Let any excess drip off.
- Let the Pocky set over mini M&Ms. Coat the Pocky stick completely in M&Ms. Correlate the amount of Pocky sticks with the amount of cupcakes you will be making.
- Scoop a large amount of ganache frosting high on your cupcake. Level off the tops and the sides to create a flat top (to learn how to do a flat top frosting method, click here).
- Cut a clean, neat corner from the small M&M packet. Remove the M&Ms.
- Stick a wooden skewer through the center of the cupcake to create a guide hole.
- Place an M&M bag over the top of the Pocky covered with mini M&Ms. Then, stick the rest of the Pocky into guide hole.
- Sprinkle M&Ms on the cupcake around the base of the Pocky stick.
It’s raining M&Ms! My dream come true! 🌧️🍫
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2hCrytp
What You’ll Need:
- Chocolate ganache frosting
- Melted dark chocolate
- Mini M&Ms
- Small packets of normal sized M&Ms
- 4 x skewers
- Serrated edge knife (bread knife)
- Stick with balloon holding cup attached
- Parchment paper
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips