I don’t know why this is, but Easter candy is waaaaaay better than any other candy! It’s true! I teamed up with my friend Brandi Milloy from PopSugar Food and we’re bringing you an easy, no bake, chocolate recipe featuring the Easter candy that we all know and love. For other Easter recipes check out my 3 Easter Treats, and these delicate Chocolate Lace Easter Eggs.
I call this a dump recipe because you sort of just dump everything into one tray. While that’s the easy part, you will be working with melted chocolate which can get tricky.
- Combine all the candy & coconut together in a bowl and stir.
- Pour over melted milk of dark chocolate and stir.
- Lay 6 x gooey centred easter eggs in the bottom of a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spoon chocolate / candy mixture over the top and flatten out.
- Place teaspoon-fulls of the white chocolate onto the set rocky road base and use the tip of the spoon to fan out the edges into a fried egg-type shape.
- Place 1 unmelted yellow candy melt in the centre of each of your eggs and repeat until you’ve covered the top in fried Easter Eggs
- Refrigerate till set, slice and enjoy your surprise bursts of caramel throughout!
Eggcelent! Eggstraordinary! Perfect for your Easter Eggstravaganza! Eggs! 🍳
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2gPnlWA
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup desiccated or shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 cup candy coated chocolate eggs
- 6 x gooey caramel filled eggs (or creme eggs, or your favourite gooey centred option)
- 1 cup pastel coloured mini marshmallows
- 600g melted milk or dark chocolate (make sure its compound chocolate and doesn’t contain the ingredient cocoa butter or it won’t set properly)
- 250g melted white chocolate
- Approx 10 unmelted yellow candy melts
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips