I love taking common treats and transforming them into new creations. Today I’m going to be showing you five recipes that you can make with an Oreo. Oreos are pretty much loved by everyone, and you’re going to be hooked on these foods in disguise! If you LOVE foods in disguise, check out my Chocolate Ramen Bowls.
If you live in a place where white Oreos aren’t available, substitute for any white cookie! You’re going to be working with some very tiny ingredients today to create these bite sized treats. Make sure to cut up everything very fine, and everything will be just fine (ha!).
- Take a white Oreo and cut it in half. Scrape out the cream using a knife.
- Take a Starburst candy and cut it into four pieces.
- Microwave soft caramels for 15 seconds.
- Place caramel in between Oreo cookie halves (with no cream) to create a five cookie stack.
- Dollop the rest of the melted caramel over the top of the cookie. Once cool enough to touch, push it down the sides of the top cookie with your fingers for a dripping effect.
- Add three small squares of Starbursts to the top.
Mini Cookie Cakes
- Stack two Oreo cookies with a smear of melted white chocolate in between the two layers.
- Dollop white chocolate to the top of the Oreo cookie stack, and use a spoon to lightly push the white chocolate towards the edges of the cookie to make a dripping effect. Tap the cookie on your bench to level off the chocolate.
- Use a knife to cut a candle so that it’s about ⅓ of the original length. Place the candle directly into the white chocolate.
- Add rainbow sprinkles over the top. Place the rounded sprinkles neatly around the edges of the cookie.
- Cut a white cookie in half, and remove the vanilla cream.
- Spread red frosting onto a white cookie half. Don’t go all the way to the edge so you can see some of the cookie still around the frosting (this will be the crust).
- Sprinkle grated white chocolate over the red frosting.
- Cut the two ends off the light red Jelly Belly, and place them on the red frosting.
- Cut the two ends off of your dark red Jelly Belly and discard. Cut the rest into slices and place them on the frosting.
- Cut your green Twizzler into fine pieces and place them on your frosting.
- Split an Oreo in half and remove the cream with a knife.
- Stack 3 Oreo halves (without cream) with white chocolate in between each layer.
- Cut the butts off a cherry jelly bean and keep the center piece.
- Cut a small piece of a green Twizzler.
- Cut a small square from a yellow Jelly Belly.
- Dollop white chocolate to the top of the Oreo stack. Spread, but let a circle of black still show on the edges.
- Sprinkle grated white chocolate over the melted white chocolate.
- Place your red, yellow, and green candy onto the top.
- Cut a white Oreo in half and scrape off the cream with a knife.
- Use a serrated edge knife in a sawing motion to cut the cookie half in half again.
- Cut pieces of green Twizzler with a knife.
- Slice up a red jelly bean.
- Crush up an Oreo.
- Take the two sides of the Oreo taco, and dip both of the straight edges into the white chocolate. Match the two edges up so that they form the shape of a taco. Hold in place until set.
- Use a knife to spread white chocolate to the inside of the cookie taco shell.
- Add the crushed Oreo, red Jelly Belly, and green Twizzler.
- Sprinkle grated white chocolate over the top.
A day where you don’t have to pick between waffles, cake, pizza, sushi, and tacos?! Can everyday be like this? 🎂🍕🍣🌮
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2hGJGWh
What You’ll Need:
- Oreos (both regular and white)
- Round sprinkles (in the same color)
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Melted white chocolate
- Finely grated unmelted white chocolate
- Yellow Starbursts
- Soft caramels
- Red frosting
- Jelly Bellys (light red, dark red, and yellow)
- Green Twizzler
- Serrated Edge Knife
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips