Who doesn’t love a good strawberry milkshake on a summer’s day with a burger and fries? They’re a summer favorite! I recently brought you a delicious Strawberry Milkshake Push Pop, and I’ve been wanting to make more Strawberry Milkshake themed desserts. Today, I give you the Strawberry Milkshake Pie!
All the ingredients needed are listed down below. This is a fairly easy no bake recipe that will impress any guest (the power of the no bake!). I also love the flexibility of this recipe. You could easily switch out the strawberry milkshake powder for another flavor to create an entirely new recipe all together. You can also change the size of your pans. In this video, I made small individual pies by using small tart pans. Just make sure that you have enough filling and pie crust to accommodate!
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter stirring well to combine.
- Press into a 12” tart pan with a removable base, or a 9” springform pan. You can also put them in small mini tart pans, as I have! Make sure the pan base is nice and compact, and that the base is pressed firmly along the sides, as well.
- Stir together the strawberry milk powder and milk
- Combine the strawberry milk mixture, cream cheese, powdered sugar & vanilla together until smooth
- Add 3-4 drops of pink food colouring (optional) for a deeper shade of pink
- Semi whip cream until its just beginning to hold shape being careful not to overwhip
- Gently fold the cream into the strawberry mixture until well combined
- Add a generous amount of the strawberry filling mixture to the tart pan. Then use an offset spatula to do one big scrape to create a flat and even level on top of the tin.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours or until firm to touch & remove from pan
- Whip additional cream to firm peaks and pipe small whipped cream stars around the outside edge of the tart
- Top with sprinkles and serve with small bottles of strawberry milk
OMG these are the cutest mini pies ever!!! 🍓
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2hSDh6v
What You’ll Need:
For the base:
- 24 Crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 stick (110g) butter, melted
For the filling:
- 16oz / 2 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- ½ cup strawberry milk powder (Nesquik or similar)
- ¼ cup of milk
- 250ml whipping cream
- Pink food colouring (optional)
- Additional whipped cream and sprinkles to decorate
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips