Over in Australia, we don’t really eat s’mores because graham crackers aren’t available to us! So I’m going to give you guys a recipe that will basically recreate the s’more for so many of us who have been dying to try it! Or for those who already love s’mores…either way, this is a recipe for the books! I don’t bake pies too often on this channel (I’ve done a no bake Chocolate Raspberry Pie), but today I’ll be showing you how to make a S’mores Pie! This pie is so simple, and sweet. It might even bring some of you a bit of campfire nostalgia!
Truly the most important must have for this recipe is that tart tin with the removeable base. It really is a game changer for this pie. It keeps everything held nicely together, and brings a really clean presentation. You can use other tins without a removable base, but I can’t recommend it enough.
- Prehead a moderate oven (175° C/350°F)
- Stir your ½ cup of sugar to 500g of crushed white cookies. Once that is mixed well, stir in melted butter. The consistency should resemble wet sand.
- Pour the base mixture into the tart tin. Press the base firmly into the tin, and against the sides. Use a glass cup to press down on the base and against the walls to make sure that it’s well compact.
- Use a knife to trim the edges of the base back into the tin to create a clean edge. Use your glass to press down those excess crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Cover the base of the the pie crust with milk chocolate. Then, cover the chocolates with as many marshmallows as you can!
- Bake for another 5-15 minutes, or until the marshmallows are cooked.
- Remove the pie from the tin. Cut and serve!
This pie was sooooo good! Give me s’more! ⛺
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2hmA0za
What You’ll Need:
- 120g melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 500g crushed white cookies (graham crackers if you can get them!)
- 360g milk chocolate
- MARSHMALLOWS!! As many as you can fit 🙂
- Tart tin with a removable base
- Glass cup
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips