Today I’m putting on my best infomercial voice: Want to impress your guests with a cheesecake, but find the idea of making one yourself somewhat daunting?! Well look no further! A cheesecake may seem like a difficult recipe, but I can guarantee that this super easy, no bake caramel cheesecake will totally change your mind! That’s right, you don’t even have to pop this in the oven! It’s easy! It’s kawaii! And it can be yours! If you love cheesecakes, check out my Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
Okay, so maybe I’m not a salesperson on an infomercial, but I really want to sell you on this amazing cheesecake! It’s super easy to make, the Rilakkuma bear is so cute, and it’s DELICIOUS! Trust me, this will be your go to cheesecake recipe! The hardest part is that you have to be patient, because it has to refrigerate for 5-8 hours. I recommend making it the night before it needs to be served.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of crushed chocolate cookies (I used Oreos) + an additional half a cup kept separate
- 80g melted butter
- 500g cream cheese, room temp
- 1 380g tin of Caramel “Top & Fill” or “Dulce de Leche”
- 250g melted milk chocolate
- 2 cups of whipping cream (approx 35% milk fat)
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- Caster/Granulated sugar
Rilakkuma Teddy Bear:
- Rilakkuma template
- White, yellow, and black candy melts
- 9″ round springform pan
- Small glass or jar
- Parchment Paper
- Spray nonstick oil to a 9 inch springform pan. Place a round piece of parchment paper at the bottom of the pan, and wrap parchment paper so that it goes up about 2 inches higher than the walls of the pan.
- Combine the 2 cups of crushed Oreos and melted butter. Mix well until it begins to have the consistency of wet sand.
- Pour the Oreo base right into the tin. Press down with your fingers to make the base more compact. Use a jar to firmly compact, as well.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a mixer. Mix on a high speed until it’s well mixed (should be light and fluffy). Then, add your caramel and mix on high speed. While the mixer is still going, add melted milk chocolate to the mixer. Set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the top of boiling water.
- Semi whip your whipping cream in a different bowl. It should still be fairly runny, but slightly more stiff than before. Set aside.
- Add your gelatin mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Then, add your semi whipped cream to your cream cheese mixture. Use a spatula to mix it well.
- Pour into the 9 inch pan. Use a spatula to make the mixture as flat as possible. Tap the pan on the bench to level out mixture.
- Transfer to the fridge for 5-8 hours.
- Place a piece of parchment paper of a Rilakkuma Teddy Bear template. Dollop your white candy melts and spread them out with the back of a spoon to form the shape of his nose. Then, dollop the yellow where it should be on each of his ears. Use a toothpick to clean up the edges. With black candy melts in a snap seal bag, draw the eyes. Once the nose is set, draw the details on the nose.
- Place your Rilakkuma template in the middle of your cheesecake. Sift Oreo crumbs entirely around the template. You can use your fingers to help spread it around.
- Remove by placing a knife under both ears of the template and lift. Then, place the candy melt pieces directly on the Rilakkuma silhouette.
- Open up the spring on your tin and remove the cheesecake. Discard the parchment paper, as well.
Cuddly bear + Caramel Cheesecake= COMFORT FOOD! 🐻
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2hxyqIJ
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips