For the first day of unicorn week, I made a Rainbow Unicorn Cake. Today, I’m continuing unicorn week with another mystical recipe with Rainbow Unicorn Milkshakes! I promise that these milkshakes are as tasty as they are aesthetically pleasing. You could also make these Rainbow Unicorn Pinata Cookies if you enjoy cookies with your milkshake.
The best piece of advice I can give you for this milkshake is about really using the spoon to help create that ombre, tye dye look. Don’t pour it all in the center, or it won’t blend well. Also, this recipe makes two milkshakes, so if you planning on only having one, cut the recipe in half!
What You’ll Need:
- 500ml whole milk
- 1liter ice cream
- A few drops of pink, blue, purple and yellow food colouring
- Canned whipped cream
- Confetti sprinkles
- 4 even sized bowls
- 4 straws
- 2 mason jars
- Large spoon
- Place your liter of ice cream and 500ml of milk into a blender. Blend until it’s smooth.
- Distribute your milkshake evenly into four bowls. Then, pour one of the bowls back in the blender, and add a few drops of pink food coloring. Blend until the milkshake is a light pink. Split your pink milkshake evenly between both mason jars.
- Add another bowl of milkshake back into the blender. Then, add a few drops of purple food coloring, and blend. Once blended, put your spoon in the mason jar. Pour over your spoon, and use it to help the milkshake drizzle into the mason jar.
- Repeat the previous step with a blue milkshake, and again with yellow.
- Place your straws into the milkshake. Then, using your canned whipped cream, swirl whipped cream towards the top of your mason jar. Top with colorful sprinkles!
If this milkshake doesn’t make you believe in unicorns, I don’t know what will! 🦄🦄🦄
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2jBiqcx
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips