No bake tarts are, hands down, the easiest and most delicious way to impress your friends and family. How easy it is can be your little secret, though! I’m not shy to no bake recipes (have you tried my Toblerone Tart or my 15 Minute Fruit Tart), but today I wanted to do a no bake the combines rich chocolate with delicious fruit!
For this recipe, above everything, you’re going to want a tart tin with a removable base. Trust me, it’ll make a huge difference on the presentation of your tart, and will make it WAY easier to cut and serve. Also, make sure that the Oreo base is super compact so that it doesn’t fall apart!
- Pour the melted butter over the crushed Oreos, and mix until it resembles wet sand.
- Scoop your mixture into the tin, and disperse evenly. Then, use your fingers to press the mixture into the base of the tin so that it’s compact. Make sure the Oreo mix is also well pressed on the sides, going over the top of the tin. You may even use a small glass or jar to make sure everything is firmly compact.
- Use a knife to scrape away the excess from the the top of the mixture. Scrape away from the tin so that the excess falls on the outside. This prevents the sides from crumbling, and also gives you a cleaner presentation.
- Place the tin into the fridge until you are ready to add the rest of the filling.
- Pour 225ml of whipping cream over 600g of dark chocolate. Place into the microwave for 30 second intervals until it is completely melted. Make sure to stir in between! You want a smooth consistency.
- Pour your chocolate ganache filling into the Oreo tin. Let it set in the fridge for ten minutes.
- Decorate with raspberries! Line your raspberries around the edge of the tart and work your way towards the center.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of two hours before cutting and serving. Three or four hours refrigerated is preferred. Once refrigerated, remove from the sides of the tin from the tart. You may keep the bottom of the base for extra support when serving. Use a hot knife to get clean lines while cutting.
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2js1EIV
What You’ll Need:
- 42 crushed Oreo cookies, cream left in
- 100g melted butter (salted or unsalted)
- 600g dark chocolate
- 225ml whipping cream
- Fresh raspberries
- 9 inch round tart shell with a removable base
- Sharp knife
- Mason jar or small glass
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips