I love emojis! They truly express thoughts and feelings better than most words ever could (especially in 140 characters or less!). Today, I’m getting in touch with my inner emojis, and bringing you guys these super cute, and portable Emoji Cookie Pops! If you love cookie pops, you can also check out my Zootopia Cookie Pops.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can truly make whichever emojis you want (and there’s tons of emojis!). Have fun, and get creative and bring to life some of your innermost emotions!
What You’ll Need:
- Large heart sprinkles
- Pink, blue, and yellow candy melts
- Melted milk chocolate
- Snap seal bags
- Lollipop sticks
- Cake pop stand
- Split Oreo cookies in half by lightly twisting them.
- Dollop a spoonful of yellow candy melts on one half of the Oreo cookie. Then, lay a lollipop stick in the candy melts, and place the top half of the cookie back on the bottom half. Repeat for all your Oreo cookie pops. Let them set in the fridge.
- Take a set Oreo and dip it directly into the yellow candy melts. Lightly shake off any excess. Tap your wrist with your free hand to level off the chocolate. Do this for the rest of your cake pops.
- Place 2 heart as a pair of eyes on to one of the cake pops. On another, place a heart slightly off to the side. Let the cake pops set.
- Pour melted milk chocolate into a snap seal bag. Cut off a fine tip from the corner. Also place blue and pink candy melts in individual snap seal bags, and cut off a fine corner tip.
- For the emoji wit the heart eyes, pipe on a smiley face under the heart eye sprinkles.
- For the emoji with the kissy face, pipe one regular eye, and one winking eye. Also, pipe a small “3” next to the heart.
- The next emoji we’re going to do is cold sweat. Pipe 2 top half circles for the eyes, and a frowning face for the mouth. With blue candy melts, pipe a bead of sweat above his left eye.
- The crying face emoji has 2 oval circles for eyes and concerned eyebrows. Also, a sad face. Pipe a blue teardrop below his left eye.
- For the emoji that’s sticking their tongue out, pipe melted chocolate eyes so that they look like this: “> <” Then, draw the top section of the lip, and part of the bottom section of the lip, and leave a gap for the tongue. Then, with pink candy melts, draw in the tongue.
- Repeat the previous step for another tongue out emoji. For these eyes, though, just pipe two little circles.
- For the smirking emoji, pipe melted chocolate 2 sideways teardrops for the eyes, with 2 eyebrows. Then, draw a crooked smile that slants to one side.
- Use pink candy melts to pipe a large heart.
Wow! These emoji cookie pops have me feeling some type of way! 😍😘😓😢😝😛😏
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2ifyY85
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips