The great debate: what’s the best part of the Oreo? The cookie or the cream? In this no bake tart I highlight all of the components of the Oreo in all it’s glory! I give you the No Bake Cookies and Cream Oreo Tart! You can see another no bake tart recipe here.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can really make it your own with the Oreos. If you want more Oreo cookies, go ahead and add more! If you want less, that’s okay too! I highly recommend using a tart tin with a removable bottom. No bake tarts have a fragile base, and this tin will really help keep your tart structured and beautiful.
What You’ll Need:
For the base:
- 42 crushed Oreo cookies, cream left in
- 100g butter (salted or unsalted)
- For the filling:
- 600g white chocolate
- 225ml whipping cream
- 14 roughly broken Oreos
- Add Oreos to your food processor. You want to use about 42 Oreos with the cream still in the cookie. It adds flavor, and the extra moisture will help hold that base together.
- Melt your 100g of butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until it becomes runny. Pour the melted butter over the crushed Oreos, and mix until it resembles wet sand.
- Scoop your mixture into the tin. Then, use your fingers to press that mixture into the base of the tin so that it’s compact. Make sure the Oreo mix is also well pressed on the sides, going over the top of the tin. You may even use a small glass or jar to make sure everything is firmly compact.
- Use a knife to scrape away the excess from the the top of the mixture. Scrape away from the tin so that the excess falls on the outside. This prevents the sides from crumpling, and also gives you a cleaner presentation.
- Place the tin into the fridge until you are ready to add the rest of the filling.
- Pour 225ml of whipping cream over 600g of white chocolate. Place into the microwave for 30 second intervals until it is completely melted. Make sure to stir in between! You want a smooth consistency.
- Break about 10 Oreos in half, and set them aside. Crumble other Oreos them into smaller chunks. Add them to the white chocolate filling, and stir them in.
- Take your Oreo tart base out of the fridge. Add the cookies and cream filling. Distribute evenly, and fill the tart to just below the brim.
- Decorate with mini Oreos, and milk bottle candies over the top of the tart. With the Oreos broken in half from earlier, use them to prop up the milk bottles by placing them behind the candies.
- Place in the fridge for three hours before cutting and serving. Once refrigerated, remove from the sides of the tin from the tart. You may keep the bottom of the base for extra support when serving. Use a hot knife to get clean lines while cutting.
And there you have it! Oreos on Oreos on Oreos! Try saying that ten times fast 😋
-For the printable recipe click here: http://bit.ly/2jwukVa
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook http://bit.ly/MCAbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for 2 new videos each week! http://bit.ly/MyCupcakeAddiction
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily! http://on.fb.me/1cOOpu6
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram http://bit.ly/134thON Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
-Sign up to our #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips