I’m going to share with you a little secret: Tarts can be incredibly easy to make! It’s true! What seems like something that should take all day in the kitchen, can actually be made without even turning your oven on. Don’t believe me?
Well, I’ve already done it with my Cookies and Cream Tart, and my Toblerone tart. The recipe I’m sharing with you today is the easiest one yet, and should only take you about fifteen minutes! This is my 15 Minute Fruit Tart
- Pour your melted butter over your crushed white cookies. Mix with a spoon until it it’s mixed evenly. The consistency should resemble wet sand (depending on what kind of cookie you use, you may need to adjust your butter quantity).
- Pour that base directly into your tart shell. Press the cookie base down firmly into the tin, and press it high against the walls. Use the small mason jar to ensure that it’s well compact.
- Take your knife and run it along the outside edge of the tart tin so that the excess falls away from the tin.
- Add your milk into a large bowl. Whisk the milk, and sprinkle the pudding mix over. Continue to whisk so that there are no lumps in your pudding.
- Pour your pudding back into your milk jug. Then, pour the pudding mixture into the tin. Fill the tin close to the top. Give it a few taps on your bench, and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Layer your fruit on top of your tart.
- Refrigerate for another hour. Once set, take the tart out of the fridge. Remove from the tin, and serve!
How berry exciting! 🍓
-For the printable recipe click here http://bit.ly/2jw6Ijy
What You’ll Need:
- 1000ml/1 litre whole milk
- 100g Melted butter
- Crushed white cookies
- 2 vanilla pudding mixes
- Fruit (mangos, blueberries, strawberries)
- Tart tin with a removable bottom
- 1000ml reusable jug
- Small mason jar or glass
- Sharp knife
- Large bowl
-Buy the My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook
-Subscribe to my YouTube channel for new videos each week!
-Follow me on Facebook for short snappy sweet ideas daily!
-Share your sweets with me on Instagram – Use the #mycupcakeaddiction so I can see them & I’ll re-share some of my favorites!
–Sign up to my #SweetSquad for early access, exclusive offers and fun party planning tips